HAIL SEASON IS HERE BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORRY. IF YOUR HOME IS HIT BY A STORM OUR LOCAL, PROFESSIONAL TEAM PROVIDES EXPERT ROOFING REPAIR FOR YOUR STORM DAMAGED ROOF.
HAIL & STORM REPAIR SERVICES
- Free detailed inspection of roof for storm damage and roof hail damage
- Inspection covers roof shingles, gutters, skylights, flashing, vent hoods, vent stacks, chimney caps, and chimneys
- Estimates are free
- We work in full cooperation with insurance companies and insurance adjusters
- Timely, expert repair or replacement of storm-damaged roof elements
Imagine your local driving range on a busy Saturday afternoon. All those people hitting all those balls in a very short amount of time. Now imagine them driving those golf balls at your roof and you may get a good idea of how a severe hail storm can wreak havoc on roof shingles and other roof elements.
Your biggest concern immediately following a severe thunderstorm with hail may be whether the damage to your roof is causing interior leaks. Keep in mind that there could be damage which doesn’t cause a leak right away, but could start to leak later. It’s better to have your roof inspected than to wait and find out later that you have significant hail damage.
By calling Advanced Roofing Services, Inc. you are requesting a professional, thorough inspection of your roof by an experienced and licensed expert. We provide free inspections for your entire roof. We provide you with critical feedback that lets us recommend the best repair or replacement solution for your home.
Call us at 303-219-1025 for a free quote.
NOT ALL HAIL DAMAGE IS EQUAL! ROOFING MATERIAL MATTERS.
As third generation roofers in the Colorado Front Range and Highlands Ranch area, we have seen more than our fair share of hail. Our extensive experience and observation have taught us that roofing materials hold up very differently under severe weather conditions. Hail damage to your roof can also vary from one section of roof to another based on how the storm hit. Some parts of your roof may have been impacted by direct wind and driving hail, while other parts could have been sheltered or received less direct impact, which causes less damage.
- Hail damage to asphalt shingles: Granule damage is the most common problem following a hailstorm. Granules can be forced off the shingle or damaged by crushing or denting. Shingles can also be more obviously damaged and have cracked or broken tabs.
- Hail damage to slate roofs: Hail impact can crack slates or may break slate tiles loose from their fasteners and then they may slide off your roof.
- Hail damage to wood shingles: The impact from hail can crack or split wood shingles along the grain, which can cause entire shingles or partial pieces to break loose.
WE ACT QUICKLY TO REPAIR HAIL DAMAGE AND PREVENT ROOF LEAKAGE.
High winds that usually accompany hailstorms can cause blow-off damage that should be repaired immediately. It’s possible for Hail-damaged roof shingles not to present obvious problems (like leaks) for months or years, but it’s a best practice to call your insurance agent as soon as possible to find out if the damage qualifies for roof repair or roofing replacement. Advance Roofing Systems Inc provides free inspections and estimates for hail damage repair and replacement in Highlands Ranch, Denver, Aurora, Centennial, Parker, Lonetree, Littleton, Jefferson County, Golden, Lakewood, Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Edgewater, Thornton, Westminster, Eirie, Longmont, Bennet, Myers, Evergreen, Conifer… and well, you get the idea! We are your roofing resource in the Front Range and surrounding areas; we are locally owned and operated and we exclusively serve this area of Colorado. Give us a call at 303-219-1025 for a free consultation today.
When storm season is here, we can help you maintain peace of mind. We are here to make sure that your home is restored to it’s best condition with minimal hassle for you!